Residence: Pittsburgh, PA
SALES, MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Senior Executive skilled in P&L Management, Sales, Marketing, and Business Development with a proven record of introducing new, disruptive technologies to industry.
Expert Communicator noted for presenting compelling value propositions at high levels. A seasoned public speaker, comfortable in the boardroom and in large public forums, and published author of technical papers and trade publication articles.
SPENCERMETRICS, MELVILLE, NY 2015 – PRESENT
DIRECTOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Manage key accounts, and OEM sales of CONNECT, Cloud-based productivity analytics software.
MATCHMYCOLOR LLC, BASEL, SWITZERLAND 2012 – 2015
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, AMERICAS
- Manage key accounts, and channel sales of Colibri, Cloud-based color system.
- Coordinate technology partners program, business development and industry relations.
FINEEYE COLOR SOLUTIONS, INC., GRAND RAPIDS, MI 2009-2012
VICE PRESIDENT, MARKETING AND INDUSTRY RELATIONS
- Directed launch of ICEserver, leading color optimization software.
- Member of executive team responsible for successful merger of Chromaticity, Inc. and
FineEye Color Solutions, Inc.
IQ COLOUR, LLC, NTH DEGREE TECHNOLOGIES WORLDWIDE, TEMPE, AZ 2007-2009
VICE PRESIDENT, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Spearheaded commercialization and market launch of IQ Colour, a revolutionary color processing software for the printing and imaging markets.
INTEGRATED COLOR SOLUTIONS, INC. (ICS) NEW YORK, NY 2004 – 2007
VICE PRESIDENT, SALES AND MARKETING
- Developed and directed global channel sales and distribution for flagship product, Remote Director, the first SaaS (software as a service), virtual proofing system.
- Established and managed corporate CRM system.
- Coached and developed 12 person Sales, Marketing and Technical support teams.
GRAPHICS MICROSYSTEMS, INC, (GMI) SUNNYVALE, CA (NOW AVT) 1998 – 2004
DIRECTOR, COLOR MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
- Delivered 65% global market share in closed-loop color control, creating $ 50 million annual new sales.
GATF (NOW PRINTING INDUSTRIES OF AMERICA)
GRAPHIC ARTS TECHNICAL FOUNDATION, SEWICKLEY, PA 1994 – 1998 VICE PRESIDENT, SALES AND MARKETIN
- Directed Sales, Marketing, Membership and Process Controls departments for the leading
research and education trade association for the printing industry. (Merged with Printing
Industries of America, 1998)
- Secured donation of over $25 million of state-of-the-art equipment for technology center in Sewickley, PA
- Established a funded Research Chair program; conceived and recruited the first GATF Funded Research Chair, the Apple ColorSync Chair.
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE
1984 Commission, Carnegie Mellon Army ROTC LIEUTENANT – Corp of Engineers
CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL ADMINISTRATION
- Developed and taught course “Printing Management Strategies”.
- MBA, Katz School, University of Pittsburgh
- BS, Graphic Communications Management, Carnegie Mellon
- BS, Administration and Management, Carnegie Mellon
TECHNICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE GRAPHIC ARTS (TAGA)
Board of Directors, 1991-1994, and 2005-2012
Three papers published in Proceeding of TAGA Annual Technical Conference
PRINTING INDUSTRIES OF AMERICA / GRAPHIC ARTS TECHNICAL FOUNDATION
(PIA/GATF – NOW PRINTING INDUSTRIES OF AMERICA) GATF Research and Supplier Advisory Committees
IDEALLIANCE, FORMALLY GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATION (GCA)
Board of Directors 2007-2010 and Co-Chair, Print Properties Committee 2005- 2007 Recipient, Spectrum Leadership Award, 2003
NAPL RESEARCH AND ENGINEERING COUNCIL (R&E COUNCIL)
Chairman, Annual Progress in the Pressroom Seminar, 2002-2005 Elected to Nonpareil Honorary Society